What’s The Difference Between A Deep Clean And A Regular Clean?
Are you ready to hire a professional deep cleaning service? If so, you aren’t alone. The fact is, professional house cleaners bring quite a few benefits to the table.
However, as you hire these services, there are a few things you need to know. One of these things is what the difference is between a deep clean and regular clean. Keep reading to learn all you need to know about these two types of cleaning services.
Regular Cleaning Explained
When you hire professional house cleaners for a “regular cleaning,” this is going to include the things you would do on a weekly basis. A regular clean is designed to help maintain a certain level of cleanliness around your house.
When you invest in a regular clean (which will be what you typically receive) the home cleaner will do some of the
• Vacuuming and mopping your floors
• Tidying up the house
• Cleaning the bathrooms – toilet, bath, mirror, sink, etc.
• Cleaning the kitchen – wiping surfaces, outside of appliances, taking out trash, etc.
These cleaning tasks typically don’t take that long to complete; however, they are essential to help keep your home free from dust, dirt and other debris.
Deep Cleaning Explained
Now that you know what a regular cleaning entails, it’s time to discuss a deep clean. Deep cleaning is something you are likely going to need to invest in when you first hire a cleaning service. While deep cleaning is more expensive than regular cleaning, it also only needs to be done every six months, or so.
A deep cleaning service will remove the deep dirt and grime in your home. It will cover the areas that aren’t typically covered in a regular cleaning service.
Some of the services provided when you hire a home cleaning service for a deep clean include:
• Remove scale and soap scum from shower heads, taps, kitchen tiles, bathroom tiles, etc.
• Clean behind appliances such as the oven, washing machine and cut through the grime that often builds up
• Deep and complete dusting including the baseboards and doors in all rooms
• Washing the home’s interior windows
• Cleaning patio doors and window frames
• Cleaning the interior of the oven and glass door
As you can see, a deep cleaning is much more thorough than a regular cleaning service. This is the main reason that you pay more when you hire the professionals. It also takes longer to complete.
What Type of Cleaning Do You Need?
When you are ready to hire a home cleaning service, you may wonder what type of cleaning you need to begin with. In most cases, when you are starting out, scheduling a deep clean is a smart move.
It’s a good idea to speak with the professionals to determine which option is right for your needs. Doing so will help ensure you get the high level of clean that you want and need for the space.