Superior customer service is vital to the success of commercial cleaning
Updated: Sep 12, 2020
“Communication – the human connection – is the key to personal and career success.” Paul J. Meyer
Excellent customer service is very important to success in the commercial cleaning business. Many leading companies are proud to offer superior customer service, and today's savvy consumers have high expectations of how they are being treated by suppliers of products and services.
Maintaining high standards of quality and customer service is part of Great Opportunity Cleaning's values system. This also helps to keep the brand strong and well respected in the competitive market.
Great Opportunity Cleaning's customer service standards include:
1. Using high quality cleaning equipment and environmentally friendly cleaning material
2. Do a thorough job of cleaning each space in the building in the best possible way and ensuring that team members do it too
3. Following specific building protocols - this includes which areas should be cleaned, how they should be cleaned, locking the building when you leave and setting up the security system and other standard practices
4. Never miss or be late for scheduled cleaning
Immediate resolution of any customer complaint, which means within 24 hours or less
5. Using a special communications diary to communicate with the customer daily
6. Demonstrating complete knowledge of products and services
Always striving to do their best and resolving deficiencies quickly.
Building owners and facility managers hire a commercial cleaning service to make their lives easier. As a business owner, you need to provide excellent service, but also keep open communications with your cleaning clients. This helps ensure that both parties understand their responsibilities and that there are no misunderstandings. It can sometimes be a simple miscommunication between parties that cause the business relationship to end.
Good service and information keeps commercial cleaning customers
Communication is part of a satisfactory and long-term relationship with our customers. Understanding their needs and the objectives of their clients facilitates their daily lives; allowing you to make and deliver the quality of services your customer is looking for and solve problems immediately.
We who work in the cleaning business know that there will be problems and urgent situations. Regardless of how meticulous our cleaners are, even the best cleaning products miss things from time to time.
We work to make all our customers feel at ease talking to employees who provide services in your company, so that the most urgent situations will be dealt with immediately.